Flash House Details
Upon entering the Sienna development, go around back until you can see the pool. Unit 7 is up the right-hand stairway and at the end of the walkway. You can park near the pool.
The front door has a keypad on it. To unlock the door, you type the code and then push the lock button. To lock it from the outside, you just push the lock button. Make sure to get the code from Ravell before arrival.
Arrival ChecklistThe house has a checklist printed in the house. However it might be important to know these few things before arrival.
- The Home Owners Association has a no pets allowed rule.
- The Home Owners Association has a rule that the garage door must be closed when not in use.
- Consider contacting Ravell hours before your arrival. He can set the thermostat to acheive a comfortable temperature before you arrive.
During Your Stay
- Dave, Heather and Mia live below us and can hear everything. They are very kind but have called a few times when things got loud. Be careful about running, jumping, and loud noises.
- This is a three bedroom, two bath unit with a full kitchen and living room. Sleeping arragements are:
- Master with Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2 with two twins
- Bedroom 3 with a Queen and a Twin Bunk
- This unit has most dishes a standard kitchen would have including dishes to cook with. There is a toaster but not any other kitchen appliances.
- There is a washer and dryer in the unit along with bedding and towels.
- There are frequently disposable dishes in the pantry.
- The balcony door latches are unusual, however, if you follow the instructions on the door they come right open. If you force them, you can cause structural damage.
- There is a nice pool and hot tub across the parking lot. The pool key hangs on the wall in the kitchen.
- Check out the Local Attractions page or read the Guest Book for interesting stuff to do in the St. George Area.
There are a bunch of things that need to be done to get the house ready for the next vacation. Please use the printed list in the house. Some of the list is here so you can plan your departure time accordingly.
- Clean up and vacuum.
- Make sure nothing is left on the balcony.
- Wash bedding, towels and rags. Don't leave anything in the washer or dryer. Don't leave anything wet.
- Wash dishes and put them away in the cupboards.
- Empty all garbages to the dumpster in the parking lot.
- Turn down thermostat
- Set water heater to Vacation.
- Turn off fans, turn off lights, lock all doors.
If you feel inclined to leave a gift for Flash House, check out the wish list.
Make sure to sign the Guest Book before you leave.